Susan G. Komen Ribbon

Susan G. Komen Ribbon

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Comment Problems

Hey everyone,

My mom informed me that some people may have had issues posting comments. I changed some settings to allow posts from anyone, so there is no longer a requirement to set up a google account or log in. I hope this resolves any issues.

If you want to leave a comment just click on the part below the post that says how many comments there are and then type your comment. After that you can click on Nickname and put whatever name you want the comment to show up under.

I have also added myself as an author to the blog. So if there are any issues regarding the blog feel free to email me at arosenbury at pcsopen dot com.

Thanks,
Aaron

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Deb,

Why in the world would you let that son of yours work on anything technical?

Sincerely,

Brian // Phoenix Computer Services

Anonymous said...

Aaron, you are awesome. Hey, I loved the pic with you and the sea gull. Oh, yea, also the one with the eyeballs. I see you have your dad's sense of humor!

Nancy Z

Aaron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron said...

lol, thank you. I can only take partial credit for the eyeball picture, it was partially my girlfriend's idea, and the seagull is entirely to her credit. She is very funny, and I know I can always count on her for a laugh.