Susan G. Komen Ribbon

Susan G. Komen Ribbon

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Blog is set

Hey everyone,
Sorry for the constant changes in the layout of the site. We have been trying out a few different templates and upon mom approval this is the one we will stick with.

Also I added a call button on the blog on the right hand side. If you click on the button and then put in your name and phone number it will call your phone and then call my parents house phone. I mostly put it on there for people who do not have their number, but anyone can use it. It is free for you and free for us (standard cell phone rates apply).

Thanks
Aaron

5 comments:

Gigi said...

Aaron, it's so nice for you to help your Mom set up this Blog, it's a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Great job Aaron! We all appreciate you doing this for Deb and her MANY, MANY friends.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Aaron, for making it so easy to keep in touch with your mother. I check it daily. Hugs to all of you.

HealedbyGod05 said...

Wow your page is looking great! I am sure it will be a huge relief to get that balloon out! I say after all that you should have a margarita with your mexican food!

I am going to give Sandy your blogspot address so she can check in on you-she asked me to keep her updated and I thought this would work fine....

Glad to hear your moving along in treatment-it will be over before you know it!

By the way Aaron good job on the site-love the picture with you and the bird! LOL!!!!

Keep prayin

Pray*Live*Love*Laugh
xo
Dani

Anonymous said...

I am glad you all like the site, if you have any suggestions or requests let me know and I will be sure to incorporate them. The bird pictures have been getting a lot of comments and they were actually my girlfriends idea, so I will pass the praise along.

aaron