Susan G. Komen Ribbon

Susan G. Komen Ribbon

Friday, February 1, 2008

Headcovers and Pictures

First of all I updated the slideshow for the blog, with some pictures from the trip Audra and I took to Atlanta, so check those out if you get a chance.

Also, here are some pictures of my mom showing off her new headcovers. One of the pictures is of pretty poor quality, I tried to fix it up a little but, it really just looks kind of scary. Know that it is not my mom that looks scary, but you could not see it all before I fixed up the picture. So my apologies, especially to my beautiful mom, because the picture is really weird looking. Also thanks to Teri Nelson for sending the headcovers, they will definitely come in handy later.

Aaron



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Deb,
I like the grey one the best, but I must say you wear them all well. You are such a sport with the modeling!
P.S. It was sooo good to hear your voice after all these years. As I said on the phone, you are in my heart and prayers. You are the best!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb,

It was great seeing you last night. Boy, what a game!! After talking with you I couldn't wait to check out the pictures. I can't say which one I like the best, you look so good in all of them. I miss you and will keep you in my prayers. You ARE the best.

Lynn

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb,
I'm so glad you have this blog so all your friends can keep up with your progress. You actually make the headcovers look stylish. Bill and I are both thinking about you. We know you can get through this. Kathy Kennedy